Thursday, July 15, 2021

Gutrippaz join the fray

 Grushnags' Forces Muster   

For those who don't know Age of Sigmar which we have played for about 2 years just released its 3rd edition.  

With the start of the Animosity III Campaign  it was the perfect time and frankly excuse to start painting the forces that Kati and I got in the new Dominion box.  It covers two things I have wanted to do for awhile: start a destruction army(which the new orcs are exactly what I wanted) and get to be in the Animosity campaign that I missed last time. 

My self proclaimed Mega Killaboss Grushnag the Slick is itching to get the new Gutrippazs into battle.

Grushnag and his story will be included in his profile when I finally get him painted.

They are not based because I like to base the whole army together so sorry about that 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment